We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Office Manager
- Have a track record of successfully leading and managing administrative staff?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Have a wealth of experience in terms of managing finance that is aimed at achieving the best possible outcomes for children?
- Have a strong work ethic?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
- Adhere to the staff ‘Code of Conduct’?
- Always put the needs of children first!
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ to most of the above, then we would love to hear from you!
The Forge Trust is an expanding Multi-Academy Trust that specialises in raising the achievement of children who predominantly live in white working-class areas of the East Midlands. Our mission is to become the best performing Primary Multi-Academy Trust in the country.
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit.’
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities in line with your ambition
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where all schools in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’
Visits to the schools are warmly welcomed. For further information please contact the Principal Mrs J Knapp (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: Friday 14th 2020
Shortlisting will take place on week commencing 17th February 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 24th February 2020
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
This vacancy is closed to applications.