Head Teacher: Richard Waldron
Roll: 342(Age range 3-7 years)
Required from 20th April 2020
We are looking for a talented and experienced teacher to join our team at the school.
We can offer the opportunity to work within an excellent school and enjoy:
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming staff, children and parents
- A commitment to develop the post holder professionally towards headship
- A forward thinking school committed to extended care
- An exciting curriculum which has an holistic approach to the teaching of children
- A fantastic learning environment for children to learn and grow in
We are looking for Teacher who:
- Is inspirational and aspirational
- Has a high expectation of themselves and others
- Is creative a creative thinker
- Is dedicated to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning
- Has a sense of humour
- Has outstanding leadership and management skills
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is committed to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children
The post requires you to:
- Teach pupils within the age range 3 to 7, initially in a reception class
- Be subject leader for a subject across the whole school, initially science
Please contact the school office for further details and to apply: Tel: 0115 9144225,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Candidates are invited to support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their potential approach to the position and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post.
Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you have not had a response by 4pm on Monday 9th March.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school on the above number to make an appointment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. James Peacock School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils.
Closing date for applications by 9am on Monday 9th March.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 9th March followed by interviews on Monday 16th March.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.