Required term time only plus two weeks.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have boundless energy, bounce back ability and commitment?
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children first- at the heart of everything you do
- Is creative and has a can-do attitude.
- Values every member of the school community
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face
- Highly organised and methodical in all clerical tasks
- Has experience of office administration and finance.
- Has exceptional communications skills
- Is professional, enthusiastic, friendly and unflappable
- Is personable, has experience in a customer facing role and enjoy dealing with people, both in person and on the telephone.
- Is self-motivated, driven and is committed to providing a high level service.
- The successful candidate will have experience in administrative systems and working within a team.
- Organised, flexible and has a ‘can do’ professional approach to work.
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to produce formal documents
- The ability to be proactive to assist all staff, students, parents and visitors
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children who are keen to soak up their learning.
- Access to significant professional development with an opportunity to further your career.
- A committed and dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
- An opportunity to work for a primary only, forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do.
- Incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career.
- Opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership.
- A partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff.
- A strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is set in beautiful countryside with acres of outdoor space, we are close to the Southwell trail as well as having a forest on our door step. We are at the heart of our community and enjoy being at the centre of community events. Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy has a fantastic and talented staff driven by a passion for educating our children. We are on a journey to ensure we are the best school in the world, where our children leave us with a lifelong love of learning and curiosity that will help them to develop high aspirations and all the skills they need for successful futures.
The children will look back with pride; remembering all of their experiences at the school and of having fun!
We have 7 pledges to ensure our school is a fun, nurturing, caring, safe place with high aspirations and standards so that both children and staff can flourish!
Responsibility, Perseverance, Aspiration, Pride, Fun, Confidence, Creativity.
Have a look at our school website and class pages/blogs http://www.bilsthorpeflyinghighacademy.co.uk
Our school twitter account @BilsthorpeFha
Our school facebook account https://www.facebook.com/BilsthorpeFlyingHighAcademy .
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs and information are available from: email@example.com .
Bilsthorpe is just off the A614
13 miles from Nottingham, 14 miles from Newark, 9 miles from Mansfield
20 miles from chesterfield and in commuting distance of Sheffield, Derby and Doncaster.
Closing date 12 noon Monday 9th March.
Start date March 2020 (negotiable earlier start).
Interviews held week commencing 16th March 2020.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.