The Governors are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join Abbey Primary School. The successful candidate will supervise and engage with children in the dinner hall and in the playground.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Enjoy working with children
- Promote good behaviour by supporting children with friendship issues and helping children to make positive choices at lunchtime, in line with the School Behaviour Policy
- Provide a stimulating, safe and happy lunchtime environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, a growth mindset, a good sense of humour and enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team
- Be enthusiastic, caring and hard working
- Be willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
- A welcoming and supportive school community which is inclusive
- Hard working, supportive and caring colleagues
- A supportive and forward-thinking Governing Body
- A well-resourced attractive working environment
- Membership of a Teaching School and a commitment to your induction and continued professional development
We actively encourage you to visit our school to see us at work. Please contact Mrs Endy, to arrange a visit or request an information pack. Application forms and further details are available on the school website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date: Friday 28th February 2020.
Interview Date: W/C 9th March 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.