Required from 30th August 2019
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
Why work at Hucknall Flying High Academy? Our brand-new school will be about every member in this community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instil a curiosity to find out more. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual with energy and vision to join our lunchtime team as a Midday Playworker. We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide stimulating activities for our pupils to support the lunchtime service, in what is a brand-new school.
The role involves working outdoors to ensure that the children are engaged in a variety of activities, as well as supervising and supporting the children. The successful candidate will be well skilled in encouraging children to play appropriate games, as well as other related duties.
The successful candidate will enjoy working with children; have good behaviour management skills; and be willing to undergo any training that is required.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- Provide a stimulating lunchtime experience for the children.
- Liaise with the midday team to provide an effective service.
- Deal with people in a consistently polite, friendly manner.
- Communicate with children in a calm manner.
- Provide first aid to children as and when required.
- Independently manage the lunchtime staff.
- Be able to work confidently under pressure.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Ideally the candidate will also have proven experience of working in a school setting.
What we can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children realise their full potential.
- The opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust, including access to professional qualifications.
- The chance to progress in your career within the school and across the trust.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via the school website www.hucknallfha.co.uk under the vacancies section.
Closing date: Midday 24th July 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.