Personal One to One Carer
Head Teacher – Mr Shaun Walker. School Roll – 390 (Age 2-11) including Nursery
The leadership team of our school are seeking to appoint a Personal Carer to support our SEN pupils from September 2019. This post is temporary for 1 year, dependent on the SEN funding received by school and the needs of the children.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work as part of a team to assist pupils specifically in relation to practical support and identified physical needs
- Offer personal hygiene support (including toileting)
- Provide practical and personal assistance to pupils with identified physical needs
- Provide general support in the classroom both indoors and outdoors
- Provide lunchtime support and assistance to pupils
We can offer:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A supportive staff team
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to your continued professional development
Application packs are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019 at 9am
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.