Head Teacher Sam Robinson. Roll: 210
The governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent teaching assistant with passion for education and a commitment to the Christian ethos of the school. Applications are invited from those who would like to be part of a hardworking, dedicated and friendly team.
Our school can offer you:
- well-motivated and happy children;
- a caring and supportive staff team;
- a friendly and informed governing body;
- excellent professional development opportunities;
- strong links with the parish, local community and partnerships with educational establishments further afield.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children with additional needs
- is enthusiastic, caring and hard-working;
- has high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour and can manage these well;
- has excellent interpersonal skills, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team;
- fully supports and upholds the Christian ethos of the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining our school to share the same ethos. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 21st June