Sturton Le Steeple C of E Primary School is situated in a quiet rural setting with superb facilities. The school serves the local community and draws children from Sturton and the surrounding villages.
Required as soon as is conveniently possible. The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective and innovative primary teacher. The post would be within KS1 and will obviously suit a teacher at the start of their career.
This post is for a September start, but we are willing to postpone the start date for the right candidate.
We are looking for a great teacher…
- Who teaches with passion and commitment
- Who thrives on the daily challenges that working in a busy small school can bring
- With very high expectations and a genuine belief that all children can succeed
- A passion for creativity and giving children challenging and stimulating experiences.
In return we can offer you:
- a good school (see Ofsted January 2018) with a with a happy, caring and welcoming working environment
- a Christian ethos with a ‘family feel’
- an experienced and extremely supportive and dedicated staff team including SLE’s and LA Moderators
- excellent provision for continuing professional development
- an attractive, modern well-resourced learning environment in an old traditional looking building (large-scale building improvements 2016-2017)
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
Sturton Le Steeple C of E Primary School Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit.
Application form and further details are available from the school website or email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone: 01427 880342
Closing date: 28th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.