The Governors are seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to join our happy lively school. The post will be temporary and would particularly suit an NQT.
- A skilled classroom practitioner?
- A team player?
- A teacher with flair, enthusiasm and a sense of humour?
- An educator who can bring out the best in every child?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for.
- Wonderful children!
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- A supportive governing body, parents and local Church community
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone us to arrange a visit. To request an application pack please email: email@example.com
This school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Tuesday 25th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.