The Governors are seeking to appoint a KS2 class teacher to join our happy lively school. The post will be temporary and would particularly suit an NQT.
- A skilled classroom practitioner?
- A team player?
- A teacher with flair, enthusiasm and a sense of humour?
- An educator who can bring out the best in every child?
If so, you could be the person we are looking for.
- Wonderful children!
- A friendly and dedicated staff team
- A supportive governing body, parents and local Church community
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone us to arrange a visit. To request an application pack please email: email@example.com
This school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Tuesday 25th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.