Foundation Teacher (Reception)
We are seeking to appoint a temporary teacher to work in our 70 place Foundation Unit for 2 or 3 days per week, probably Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesday, with effect from the start of the autumn term. This is to cover a maternity leave and we anticipate that it will be for a period of 1.5 to 2 terms
Carnarvon Primary School currently has 507 children on roll. We are a friendly and supportive school set within wonderful grounds. We are justifiably proud of our school and seek someone who will quickly become part of it.
At Carnarvon, we all aim to live up to our motto of ‘Work Hard, Be Kind’.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who:
- Has some experience of working with Foundation Stage children
- Has high expectations of children and themselves
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking team
We can offer you:
- A great place to work
- Great resources
- Support in your continuing professional and career development
If you think that this is you, please visit us to see us in action! Please telephone on 01949 838246 to make an appointment.
For an application pack please contact: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.