The children, staff and Governors of this happy, successful and popular 2 form entry school wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to work in Year 1.
• have a love of teaching
• be engaging and creative, bringing learning alive
• be friendly and approachable
• be a team player with good social skills and great ideas
• have high expectations of yourself and of the children, with a determination to secure good progress and raise attainment
• be committed to your own professional development.
We can offer you:
• children who are happy, enjoy school life, are motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic to learn
• an amazing and supportive team of staff who are currently on an exciting journey to reinvent our curriculum.
• School leaders who put the children first but staff well-being a close second
About the Nova Education Trust
Nova Education Trust is a dynamic and growing Multi Academy Trust Group based in the East Midlands. Our Trust Primary group is expanding rapidly and becoming known for effective school improvement. For more information please visit our website http://www.novaeducationtrust.net.
With a range of schools in the trust serving a variety of different communities, opportunities for career progression and wider professional experiences are extensive. We have outstanding CPD provision across our schools, supported by our Teaching School Alliance, which links over 25 schools together, sharing effective practice and developing new models for staff development.
As an employer we offer an enhanced benefit package to all staff that includes help with healthcare. The Trust also has a policy of wider engagement for main-scale, middle and senior staff.
To apply for this role please visit the vacancies section of the Trust website, http://www.novaeducationtrust.net and complete an online application form. Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01949 837422.
The Nova Education Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The Nova Education Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.