The Governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent Care Assistant to support children in our Foundation Stage.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, a growth mindset, energy, a good sense of humour and enjoys being part of a friendly and supportive team
- Is enthusiastic, caring and hard working
- Demonstrates high standards of organisation and care
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Is willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
In return we can offer you
- Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
- A welcoming school community which is inclusive
- Supportive and caring colleagues
- A supportive and forward thinking Governing Body
- A well-resourced attractive working environment
- Commitment to your continued professional development
If you want to work hard, to help us to maintain and build on our high standards and make a difference to the life chances of our children we actively encourage you to visit our school to see us at work. Please contact the Head Teacher’s PA, Natalie Mather, to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 18th October 2019. Shortlisting Monday 4th November 2019. Interviews will take place W/B 11th November 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.