This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic, inspirational and highly motivated professional to join our successful school. Working within our Learning Support department, your role will be to provide support, either in lessons, as 1:1 tuition, or to small groups of students with varying abilities. You will be encouraging and supporting individual pupils to reach their full potential, whilst demonstrating a creative and determined attitude that will help motivate students. You will be directly supporting the students, as well as helping to organise the teaching and learning resources available to students and staff.
We require confident people who can relate well to students and are committed to supporting teaching and learning. Previous classroom experience is preferred but not essential.
This post could suit a range of applicants from a graduate considering moving on to their PGCE or a former teacher considering a return to the profession. Primary colleagues who are looking to move into a secondary school setting are also encouraged to apply.
The post will initially be recruited for a fixed term to the end of this Academic Year. The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children and helping to inspire them to achieve high standards and realise their potential;
- A great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities;
- Someone who enjoys the challenge and can bring the vision, passion and drive to raise standards in all aspects of school life;
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively with the wider school community;
- Able to make a significant contribution to the wider life of our School;
- Experienced in working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties;
- Able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
We are able to offer staff a supportive environment with continuous professional development and excellent facilities. If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to join an independent academy where relationships for learning are fundamental to our continued success we would be delighted to hear from you.
The Academy is committed to equality of experience for all staff and students. We operate safer recruitment, robust child protection procedures and require evidence of DBS clearance for all employees. Checks will also be made with previous employers.
Full details are available and you may apply online by visiting http://elizabethan.notts.sch.uk/vacancies or telephone Helen Upson on 01777 713705.
Closing date for applications 10am on Thursday 17th October 2019
Interviews w/c 4th November 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.