Gotham Primary are looking for a teacher to work in our Year 5 class. The post is for up to 4.5 days, but different part-time hours can be negotiated for the right candidate. Our Governors are looking to recruit a dynamic and creative teacher to join our committed and hard-working team. This post is suited to an RQT or more experienced teacher.
We are hoping to meet someone who:
- Can provide children with high-quality and memorable learning experiences.
- Can challenge children to achieve their full potential.
- Can play an active role in school improvement, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Can create a stimulating learning environment in which children can feel secure and ready to learn.
- Can see themselves fitting into our team and sharing our aspirations and values.
- Can bring learning alive in well-planned and effective learning sequences which inspire and captivate pupils.
If you can do all this – what can we offer you in return?
- A community school which is popular with parents.
- An engaging and exciting curriculum delivered through Novel Study and innovative and effective ‘subject- study units’. (Come and ask us!)
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team.
- Well-behaved children who love learning and are easy to motivate.
- An improving school with a happy and welcoming environment.
- Access to high quality CPD both in-house and through our membership of the Rushcliffe Schools Alliance.
- Close professional links with other local schools in our family.
Visits to our school will be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 0115 9149751 to make arrangements to visit on one of the following times: Tuesday 15 October at 1.30pm or Thursday 17 October at 4pm.
Application packs are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 1 November 2019 - Late applications will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on Monday 11th November 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.