Specialist Children's Worker
The North Ashfield Primary SBAP wish to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic worker to join their existing small team in supporting vulnerable children. The post involves promoting the social and emotional well-being of primary aged children in Ashfield schools.
This post will begin in November 2022 and is a full time permanent. It will be paid at Grade 4 points 8 to 14 depending on experience and expertise.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can deliver agreed programmes of emotional support to small groups of children in their own school
• Can carry a small caseload of individual children
• Is able to build relationships and liaise with school staff and other professionals
• Can model good practice and coach school staff
• Will attend and contribute to meetings with other professionals
• Can maintain appropriate records
• Is self-motivated and can work independently and as part of a wider team
• Is approachable and can communicate well with children and parents
We welcome applications from people with a variety of backgrounds and experience.
If you would like more information about this post please contact Lucie Keeling, specialist teacher and SBAP coordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please email email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 7th October 2022.
Interviews will be held on 13th October at Abbey Hill Primary and Nursery School in Kirkby in Ashfield.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.