KS2 teacher (0.4) Job Share
Head Teacher : Ms Alison Prodger , roll 237 Years 3 -6
Required from January 2023
The Governors and Head Teacher of this successful and friendly junior school are looking to appoint a talented KS2 teacher to work 2 days a week as part of a job share .
Children are at the very centre of all that we do at Priory. The whole staff team work together to ensure that all our children are given every opportunity to be the best they can be. We want our children to remember their time at Priory as happy and enriching and to go on to be successful adults who contribute positively to society. We LEARN with PRIDE, Peace, Respect, Independence, Determination and Equality – our PRIDE values are the golden thread that runs through our curriculum and all other aspects of school life.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the team and can offer you:
• An ethos that strives to develop and nurture, the whole child and every child
• A strong set of values that underpins everything we do.
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• A friendly, talented and supportive staff team
• An engaging curriculum with a variety of enrichment experiences
• A strong partnership with parents, other local schools and the wider community
• A committed and active Governing Body
• Staff development to enhance and develop further your own professional skills
If you wish to visit or arrange a telephone call to discuss the post with the head teacher please ring the office on 0115 9526100 to make an appointment.
Application packs are available by email from the school office at email@example.com or in the key information section in current vacancies on our website: https://www.priory-jun.notts.sch.uk/
Closing Date Wednesday 5th October 2022
Interviews - Tuesday 11th October 2022
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.