Are you hard working and ambitious?
Do you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team?
Are you focused on giving our children the best possible learning opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
Greythorn is a very special place to be. The Headteacher and Governing Board of this inclusive and friendly primary school require an excellent 0.6 SENDCo to join our team in January 2023 (or earlier). The working pattern of 3 days would be negotiable for the successful candidate.
We require someone who:
- Is hard working and ambitious
- Has the desire to make a difference for our pupils with SEND
- Is knowledgeable around the area of SEND and all it entails
- Is an excellent communicator with all stakeholders and external agencies
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved, hard-working children
- A fantastic staff team
- Leaders with a passion and commitment to our unique school ethos
- Excellent CPD within our school team and as part of the Flying High Partnership
- The successful candidate will set high expectations and encourage all pupils with SEND to do their best at all times.
Visits to the school are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 28th September 2022 at 4pm. An application orm can be downloaded below.
Greythorn Primary School is part of the Flying High Trust.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is Tuesday 11th October 2022 at 4pm.
Interviews will take place 14th October 2022.
Greythorn Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and therefore applicants for this post will be subjected to stringent vetting and induction processes.
This vacancy is closed to applications.