Classroom Assistant KS 1
Jacksdale Primary & Nursery School pride ourselves on the caring and nurturing environment we provide for all our pupils. We strongly believe that every individual matters and makes a positive contribution to our school.
- Calm under pressure
- Experienced in working within Reception / Key Stage 1 classrooms
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work under direction, yet flexible when required to be so
- Able to maintain a sense of humour
- Fully committed to the inclusion of all young people
- A team player
- Committed to the belief that every child deserves the very best school experience, so that they can become the very best that they can be
If so, then you may be the person we are looking for.
We are seeking a classroom assistant to join our Reception / KS1 team, who will be able to provide classroom support under the direction of the teacher, to ensure that pupils are able to engage with the daily life of our school. You should have a good knowledge of the needs of young people and be able to adapt your approach in any given situation in order to support our children within the classroom. You will be working alongside our very experienced team of KS1 and Reception staff to provide general classroom support in our busy school environment.
In return we can offer you:
- A supportive and proactive team to work alongside
- Relevant CPD opportunities to support your career development
- A positive and supportive staff support network
- A professional and dedicated governing body
- And of course, fantastic children
For further details and to obtain an application pack, please contact the school directly. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 6 December
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.