Classroom Assistant KS 2
This position is available immediately.
Jacksdale Primary & Nursery School pride ourselves on the caring and nurturing environment we provide for all our pupils. We strongly believe that every individual matters and makes a positive contribution to our school.
- Calm under pressure
- Experienced in working with pupils who display complex needs
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work under direction, yet flexible when required to be so
- Able to maintain a sense of humour
- Firm but fair
- Fully committed to the inclusion of all young people
If so, then you may be the person we are looking for
We are seeking a classroom assistant to join our UKS2 team, who will be able to provide full support on a 1:1 basis, to ensure that all pupils are able to fully engage with the daily life of our school. You should have a good knowledge in the needs of young people and be able to adapt your approach in any given situation in order to support one of our children to access all aspects of primary school and everything it has to offer. You will be working alongside our very experienced team of UKS2 staff to provide personalised support and liaising with parents on a daily basis. Knowledge of transition to KS3 would be beneficial.
In return we can offer you:
- A supportive and proactive team to work alongside
- Relevant CPD opportunities to support your career development
- A positive and supportive staff support networkA professional and dedicated governing body
- And of course, fantastic children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For further details and to obtain an application pack, please contact the school directly. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 6 December 12noon
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.