An opportunity to join our happy and friendly church school!
The Governing Body of St John the Baptist CofE Primary School are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our happy and friendly church school. The position will be required from 31st August for a fixed period of 1 year to support in the serving of school dinners and assisting the children at playtime.
Benefits of being a staff member at St Johns include:
· Being part of a positive, forward thinking team who strive to improve
· An experienced staff team who can support and work with you
· Welcoming children who want to please
· Being part of a school that takes mental health and wellbeing seriously
Requirements of the post include:
· An ‘I can’ attitude and positive mentality
· Lots of energy and ideas to support play!
· Empathy with children
· A calm and considered approach to managing behaviour
Further information and application packs can be obtained by emailing the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website at Home | St John's CofE Primary School (st-johns-pri.notts.sch.uk).
Applications to arrive at the school office no later than 10 am on Friday 18th June 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.