Assistant Head Teacher
Head Teacher: Richard Waldron.
Age range 3-7 years .
Required from 1st January 2022 or sooner if possible:-
We require a talented and experienced teacher to lead and manage EYFS (FS1 and FS2) at our school.
To fulfill the role you will be:-
• An outstanding teacher experienced in FS1 and FS2
• Knowledgeable in the appraisal process
• In possession of drive and passion leading to improvements in teaching and learning in the school
• A Leader who inspires and manages and leads others effectively
• A role model, coach and mentor to others
• Emotionally resilient
• Excellent organisational skills
• Solution focussed
The role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for the following :-
• Teacher in EYFS department (FS1 or FS2)
• Leader and manager of the EYFS including year group leads
• Assessment lead across the whole school
• Appraiser for staff in the EYFS
• Member of SMT
• Oversee extended care facilities
• Responsible for EYFS curriculum content
• Training development
• Subject lead if required
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
To apply please download an application form below.
Closing date for applications by Friday 18th June 2021 at 9am.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 18th June 2021 followed by interviews w/b 21st June 2021.
Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you have not had a response by Friday 18th June.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.