Office Admin Assistant with Senior Mid-day Supervisor responsibility
Do you put children at the heart of everything you do and go the extra mile to support them to DREAM BIG and AIM HIGH?
The children of our happy and friendly school, wish to appoint a passionate, friendly and committed office admin assistant to join our experienced team and help continue our drive towards helping every child reach their true potential, leaving us ready and confident to embrace 21st century life.
Duties will include being on the front line receiving visitors and telephone calls, so a calm, friendly, professional attitude is important. As well as managing computer based systems the successful candidate would be required to perform a range of other administrative tasks both manual and computer based, including creating a weekly newsletter. Skills or experience with word processing, spreadsheets and other computer-based systems would be advantageous. As part of the role you will support the organization of lunchtimes and lead our lovely team of Mid-day supervisors to help ensure that our children have a really positive experience at this crucial part of the day.
Essential qualities are a welcoming personality, flexibility, great communication with children and adults and a sense of humour.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
• Understanding of the demands of a busy reception area
• A professional but welcoming attitude whilst working under pressure
• Strong IT skills alongside a good level of literacy and numeracy
• The ability to independently prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
If you believe you have the skills we are looking for and are keen to be part of our very special team and school application packs are available via phone 01159523959, email from firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website https://www.haddonprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
We are very proud of our school but don’t just take our word for it - visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (we would love to show you why Haddon is such a great place to work). To arrange a visit please call our lovely office team on 0115 9523959
Required from 31st August 2021 or sooner is available
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 12.00pm
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.