Are you passionate about ensuring that children get the highest quality education and relentless in your drive for excellence? Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that teach a broad and balanced enquiry curriculum? If you answered yes, then we may well be the school for you!
Porchester Junior school sits within the heart of Carlton, educating children from 7 – 11 years. The school’s vision and ethos are at the heart of everything we do. We are the PRIDE of Porchester and demonstrate respect, responsibility, rights and aspirational reach every single day. We have a child-focussed learning environment which promotes a love of learning and our vision to promote our pupils as leaders runs throughout the school. Our school is proud of the strong bonds created with our children, staff and families. Our staff, have a ‘can do’ approach, care for each other, learn together and work as a high performing team. Importantly, we also know how to have fun!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised school office manager to lead our busy school office!
What we are looking for:
• An organised, experienced school office manager with good financial background and excellent IT skills;
• A good communicator, with the skills to liaise and work alongside parents, staff and multi-agencies;
• Confidence, to lead a small office team to ensure the smooth running of our busy and fast paced school;
• A good knowledge and understanding of working in an educational setting;
• A team player within the whole school setting;
• A sense of humour!
What we can offer:
• The best children, families and staff in the universe;
• A full induction programme;
• Training opportunities and support to develop specific skills required;
• A network of Office Management within the Flying High Trust;
• A friendly and supportive environment and Trust to work in;
• An ethos of humility and commitment to work/life balance.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). Please contact email@example.com or 0115 952 0920.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
For further information about Porchester Junior School including how to apply and application packs please visit https://www.porchester.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/ or contact the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and workload of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Porchester Junior School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
Closing date: Tuesday 15th June 2021
Interview date: Thursday 17th June 2021
This vacancy is closed to applications.