Are you a dedicated and dynamic practitioner with vision and motivation? If so, we are looking for an energetic and friendly site manager to join our happy and committed team.
We passionately believe that all our children, whatever their individual circumstances, should feel secure, included, valued and challenged in all aspects of school life by being at the centre of every action and decision we make. We strive to enable our children to leave St Edmund’s as skilled and well-rounded individuals, successfully prepared to take on the challenge of secondary school and adulthood.
Is this a vision that you share? If so, we are looking for someone who:
• approaches their role with enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
• wants the best for everyone inn school
• is organised and has integrity
• is innovative and creative
• is eager to make a supportive contribution to our school
In return, we can offer you:
• a flexible and compassionate leadership team
• a truly amazing group of friendly, motivated and well-behaved children, who we are all proud of
• the freedom to develop your own systems and solutions
• an attractive well-resourced learning environment
• a very supportive governing body
Information about our school:
St. Edmund’s C of E Primary and Nursery School is situated in Mansfield Woodhouse and serves the immediate area. We are a one-form entry school comprising of 8 classes, from FS1 to Year 6, catering for 250 children.
We are an over-subscribed, forward-looking school with supportive parents and a friendly, collegiate staff team.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01623 646624 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to make an appointment, request an application form and see our fantastic school in action.
School viewings are currently being undertaken outside of normal school hours and are subject to Covid-19 risk reduction measures: candidates viewing the school to wear a mask (unless medical exemption is proven), there will be a maximum of two candidates viewing at any given time and ‘lateral flow’ tests to be taken before arrival.
Viewing times are: Thursday June 17 and Friday June 18.
The closing date is Tuesday 22/06/21 at 10am and interviews will take place on Friday 25/06/21.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The school is committed to equal opportunities. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.