Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Required to start September 2021 or January 2022
The Headteacher and Governors of this lovely school are seeking to appoint an excellent, ambitious and motivated teacher who is passionate about raising standards, having fun and improving the learning opportunities for children.
We have a Class Teacher vacancy from September 2021 and ideally would like our new teacher to start then. However, we have the capacity to cover the role internally, and will happily wait until January 2022 in order to make the right appointment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a high-quality classroom practitioner and able to work as part of a team
• Have a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum, Planning and Assessment
• Be well motivated, have high expectations with a strong commitment to raising standards
• Be innovative, creative and fun
• Be able to inspire children with enthusiasm for learning
• Be committed to creating a stimulating and inclusive learning environment
• Have the desire to make a real difference to our pupils
We can offer you:
• A hardworking, friendly and caring staff team
• Polite, happy and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• A friendly, supportive school community
• A commitment to your continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. The Headteacher, Mr Rob Cook, would love to show you around and will be happy to arrange a visit before / after or during school time
Application packs are available from Mrs Emma Watt, Office Manager by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 25th June
Interviews will be held on Monday 5th July
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and employment references.