Early Help Case Manager
The Futures Group
What are we looking for?
There are a number of exciting “Early Help Case Manager” opportunities in the North (based in Ollerton), West (Based in Sutton-in-Ashfield) and South (Based in Arnold) Family Service Teams.
As an Early Help Case Manager you will act as a lead professional for children and families who are in need of whole family support at Level 3 of the Pathway to Provision. You will complete a holistic family assessment, write a SMART action plan and lead a multi-agency team around the family including chairing Multi Agency Meetings.
The families you will be working with will be facing two or more of the following “Supporting Families” criteria:
1. Staying Safe in the Community - Parents or children involved in crime or anti-social behaviour
2. Getting a good education and skills for life - Children who have not been attending school regularly
3. Improving Children’s Life Chances - Children of all ages who are in need of Early Help
4. Improving Living Standards - Adults out of work or at risk of financial exclusion or young people at risk of worklessness
5. Staying safe in relationships - Families affected by domestic violence and abuse
6. Living well, improving physical mental health and well-being – Parents or children with physical health or mental health concerns
Successful applicants will have a qualification at Level 4 or above in a relevant field (for example health and social care or early years studies) and will have at least 2 years of experience of working with children and families.
Who Are We?
At Futures, we support people and businesses to develop, grow and be the best they can be. Rated by Ofsted as Outstanding, all of our services are clear, enterprising and bespoke. We are leading a change in career support that focuses on the whole person not just the job applicant. There is more to life than just a career. So our mission is to be at the forefront of careers advice, skills and support that turn ambition into a successful career and fulfilling life. At Futures, our company-wide values: underpin who we are and what we do and it is essential that all colleagues share these.
- Have passion
- Do the right thing
- Make a difference
Join our team and help us make a difference to people’s lives.
What can we offer?
· Pension Plus Plan: Automatic enrolment into the People’s Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution and 3% employee contribution.
· Holidays: 25 days Annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays during first year of service increasing to 30 days after 5 years and 33 days after 10.
· Westfield Health insurance covering optical and dental appointments and 24/7 counselling and advice.
· Westfield Rewards: Access to special offers on goods and services from 450 leading online and high street retailers
· Holiday Plus: Opportunity to buy additional leave after a year’s service.
· Protection of Loss of No Claims Bonus/Excess Insurance Scheme: Designed to provide a measure of compensation for Loss of Bonus or payment of Excess,
· Flexible Working
· Travel Schemes: Schemes with Nottingham City Transport and Tram network to provide discounted rates for regular bus and tram travel
Please submit your CV and a supporting statement which matches your skills to our Person Specification which you can find on our Job Description to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference: FUT32
Futures is supportive of job share working arrangements wherever possible. If this were something you are interested in, we would encourage you to discuss this during the selection process.
As a Disability Confident employer, we undertake to interview disabled people who meet the minimum essential criteria as detailed on the person specification. If you have a disability please make this known in your application.