Headteacher: Stephanie Astle.
Pupils on Roll: 464 inc 36 place F1 provision.
Required for: Autumn 2021, September if possible.
Early Years – F2 – Reception.
High Oakham Primary School is an established, vibrant, friendly and caring school, serving a popular residential area to the south of Mansfield. The latest Ofsted inspection of March 2017 stated that we are a good school.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, enthusiastic and highly motivated main scale teacher who is passionate about, and experienced in Early Years education to join our team to teach in a Reception class. We are committed to early year’s provision that uses the environment as a ‘third teacher’ ensuring that children learn through play with or without adult support.
We can offer:
• An amazing environment with extensive outdoors provision
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and well-behaved children;
• A great teaching team and support staff who are ‘on board’
• A very supportive governing body;
• Parents and carers who support both the school and their children;
• A commitment to your continued professional development.
Can you offer us?
• Enthusiastic and inspirational early years teaching;
• A desire to secure successful outcomes for our youngest learners;
Have you got the Early Years bug? Are you an experienced EYs teacher? Do you understand child development? Are you interested in children's interests? If so, then visit our website for more information and to download the recruitment documents to complete an application form.
Visits to the school during this current situation will be held within our health and safety measures and outside of school hours – please get in touch to find out more.
Please contact the school office on 01623 461313 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application pack available from 'recruitment documents': Vacancies | High Oakham Primary School. All applications must be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 12pm noon on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Shortlisting – pm Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
Provisional date for interviews – Wednesday 30th June 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.