Teaching Vacancy for a new 'KingEdwinner' required for a September 2021 start.
Are you looking to work in a successful and inspirational school which centres on providing the best opportunities for our children, staff and school community?
King Edwin Primary School is currently searching for an outstanding individual to join our team at KEPS. We are looking to find a new 'KingEdwinner' that will enhance our school and help provide special learning experiences for all of our children at KEPS. Initially we anticipate the position to sit within Foundation Stage 2 however, we are extremely keen to receive applications from all high quality individuals. This opportunity is available to NQTs and experienced teachers.
AT KEPS we pride ourselves on employing the very best staff with the pride, passion, commitment and creativity to provide outstanding opportunities and experiences for all of our children. We then support all staff to achieve their full potential and shape their career.
We work in collaboration with our network of partnerships to enable our school to continually improve and deliver an outstanding quality of education. Our vision is based upon:
• Children being at the heart of everything we do
• Understanding and engaging with our community
• Development of the whole child
• Collaboration for continuous improvement
We are always striving to develop, improve and challenge the boundaries of education and the suitable candidate will be offered the following as part of their new roll in our school:
• A comprehensive CPD offer proven to develop staff and offer career progression
• A supportive partnership within and beyond our school underpinned by our core ethos and values
• Engagement with local, regional and national networks to share best practice and learn from others
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff and pupils
Socially distanced and COVID secure visits to the school are welcome upon request, please get in touch to get this arranged, tel 01623 822 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application packs are available upon request from email@example.com.
Closing Date : Thursday 17th June 2021 at 12 midday.
Interviews will take place on 21st June 2021.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.