Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Required from Autumn 2021
A chance to join a brand-new school in their brand-new Nursery
Do you want to be part of a brand-new team in a brand new school?
Can you help to give our children the best start possible?
Will you bring imagination and excitement to provide our children with magical memories and engaging learning experiences?
Rosecliffe Spencer Academy is a brand new academy, part of the Spencer Academies Trust, which opened in September 2020 and you could be part of the team as we grow! This is a unique opportunity to work with us to create a great experience for our pupils’ right from the beginning as a Teaching Assistant, initially in our Nursery class.
We are looking for a practitioner who:
- Has the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Is motivated and passionate to achieve the very best for the children in our care and makes a genuine difference
- Can demonstrate they have the experience and deep understanding of the relevant year group
- Makes learning visible through inquiry and can make learning fun
- Takes their own initiative to assess and evaluate pupils’ needs
- Is ready to learn themselves and grow with us
- Has excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
- Will deliver whole class sessions in the absence of the teacher
- Wants to be involved in everything!
What can we offer you?
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues
- A place where you will feel valued for your hard work
- A growing learning community with opportunities to learn from others and through research
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Networking opportunities for staff all
SAT is an educational charity, Multi-Academy Trust and Sponsor of Academies. We have approaching 16000 children and young people in our academies and employ more than 2200 teachers, leaders and educational support professionals across the East Midlands. We aspire to be a leading regional high performing Trust, with a national reputation for excellence.
We currently have 15 primary academies, 8 secondary academies and one primary aged special school in our family of schools. All of our schools benefit from the collaboration and added value that being a member of our Trust offers, and share our values and beliefs. Spencer Trust academies share an ambition to deliver results that compete with the very highest performing schools in the country, and deliver a curriculum for students that is underpinned by breadth, opportunity and quality: one that seeks to give young people the opportunity to develop into well rounded global citizens that believe they can influence positive change in the world.
Our Mission is to deliver the best possible outcomes for children and young people.
Spencer Academies Trust is an exceptional Trust, providing an outstanding education for local children.
All children have a right to a quality education regardless of background or ability, and have an entitlement to the opportunity of a secure progression route in their learning and development.
Schools are stronger when they work in collaboration with each other, operate within a ‘family’ and are open to a true sense of partnership.
We grow the effectiveness and sustainability of our schools by developing the people within them, and that through shared and equitable responsibility for quality and outcomes; we achieve more.
Applicants would be expected to share the Trust’s high aspirations and expectations for pupils and staff and have demonstrable evidence of driving teaching and learning outcomes in the primary phase.
If you would like to discuss the role at Highfields Spencer Academy, or have any queries, please contact Pavan Chandhoke, Principal, email@example.com
Applications for this post must be submitted on our online application form, which can be found at www.satrust.com/vacancies or by clicking on the ‘apply now’ link at the top of this advert.
In line with safer recruitment policies references will be called for prior to interview.
Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 7th July 2021
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 14th July
Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and completion of Level 2 safeguarding training.