EYFS or KS1 Class Teacher
Roll: 411 Age Range: 3-11
Headteacher: Lisa Mole
The Governors are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner from 1 September 2021 to cover maternity leave. This position will either be in EYFS or KS1.
Our school motto is ‘Infinite Possibilities’.
With this in mind we are looking for candidates who are able to deliver creative, engaging and inspirational lessons that will enable each and every pupil at our school to achieve ‘Infinite Possibilities’.
10 REASONS TO WORK FOR US
1. Our staff are passionate about developing happy, successful pupils.
2. You will become part of a highly motivated, positive, hardworking and driven staff team.
3. Effective senior leaders, will support you to ensure that you will become the best teacher you can be.
4. Fantastic CPD, which will develop your subject knowledge, deepen your understanding of how children learn and keep you up to date with current teaching initiatives.
5. Career development opportunities at all levels.
6. Pupils who have a passion for learning and a desire to be lifelong learners.
7. Fantastic environment, plenty of indoor and outdoor space!
8. Satisfaction of knowing you will improve the life chances of the pupils.
9. Year group partnerships that will allow you to work in collaboration, offering you support every step of the way.
10. Most importantly, great pupils you will never forget!
Application forms are available from the above address (S.A.E. with a ‘LARGE’ stamp please), alternatively email a request, download an application pack from the school website or down below. Please enclose a supporting letter with your application of no more than two sides of A4.
School Tours – W/c 14th June
Closing date – Friday 18th June 9am
Interview date – Monday 21st June
John Hunt Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.