Nottinghamshire County Councils Reablement Service provides short-term support to people living in their own homes.
The service operates 365 days a year from 7am to 10pm, on a 4 days on/4 days off rolling shift pattern. This includes regular weekend, days, evenings, Bank Holiday and split shift working patterns, depending on contracted hours.
We currently have both 20 hour and 30-hour vacancies for people who wish to be part of our passionate, highly motivated team.
- Excellent pay with hourly rates of between £9.18 and £9.55
- Enhancements for work at weekends, Bank Holidays, split shifts and evening work after 8pm
- Latest technology enabling you to work flexibly
- Mileage payments
- Four days on and four days off shift pattern
- A career pathway that provides a comprehensive induction, training and development
- Excellent occupational pension scheme
- A work environment where you feel valued and supported
- Generous annual leave in addition to 8 days statutory bank holidays
- Uniform provided
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.