Upper Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Head Teacher: Mrs Amanda Crossland
Roll: 190 (4-11)
Start date: 1st September 2020
Muskham Primary School is proud to be a village school with both high academic standards and exceptional pupil behaviour. The Headteacher and Governors of Muskham Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and innovative class teacher.
We are keen to work with someone who:
- has a proven track record of consistently good and outstanding classroom practice
- has excellent subject knowledge and is keen to continue developing their own skills and expertise
- is engaging, inspiring and has creative flair
- is flexible, proactive and has energy
- provides a stimulating, vibrant learning environment where learning is fun
- loves education and the rewards of working with children
In return, we can offer:
- dedicated, supportive and very friendly colleagues
- articulate, bright children who are motivated by success in learning
- parents and carers who have high aspirations for their children
- a bespoke CPD package
- continued development and support through membership of the Minster Teaching School Alliance, the Tuxford Collaboration and collaborative projects within Newark
Posts will be paid at the relevant MPR/UPS band under the Nottinghamshire Pay Policy, dependent on current pay point. The post would suit a more experienced class teacher who is keen to develop their leadership skills within school.
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from the school via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a large stamped, self-addressed envelope. Telephone: 01636 702254.
Applications close at 12:00 on Monday 27th April. Interviews will be held on the 7th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.