Brookside School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic & innovative teacher into a full-time position within our EYFS from September 2020.
The posts will suit applicants with teaching experience as well as NQTs.
Brookside School is situated just south of Nottingham city in East Leake. We are 15 minutes from West Bridgford, 15 minutes from Clifton and 15 minutes from Loughborough. We offer easy access by bus or by car.
Brookside is a successful and welcoming school. We are fortunate in being able to work alongside vibrant, hardworking and wonderfully well behaved children.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, pupil behaviour and their personal role within Brookside Primary School
- Be ready to embrace new initiatives and school priorities
- Have good interpersonal skills and work effectively as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of the curriculum and pupil assessment
- Be committed, energetic and hard working
- Be caring and sensitive to the needs of all children
In return Brookside will offer you:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- A school that believes in developing the whole child and not just that part which is tested
- An experienced teaching assistance to support the teaching and learning within your classroom
- Access to technology for your lesson preparation and teaching
And for NQTs:
- A proven and successful track record of supporting NQTs throughout their induction year
- An experienced induction tutor who will also be one of your teaching colleagues
- The opportunity to create further partnerships with NQTs amongst neighbouring schools.
Brookside School promises to be the dynamic and creative opportunity that will allow you to develop in to the teacher you aspire to be. We look forward to your application.
For further information and an application form please contact the school office by telephone: 01509 820001 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .Applications should be made to the Head Teacher.
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school via phone or email.
The appointment of an NQT will be subject to an initial temporary contract for one year. Upon successful completion of the NQT year the post will become permanent.
Closing Date: Friday, 27th March 2020(midday).
Interview: Wednesday, 1st April 2020.
Brookside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to adhere to this commitment. A current valid DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Certificate is essential as well as completion of the Staff Suitability Declaration for this post.
This vacancy is closed to applications.