Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Are you looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring every child succeeds.
The successful candidate will be required to work all year round on a 9.30-6pm basis Monday – Friday. Some additional flexibility would be needed to cover meetings, discos, performances, fairs etc. All annual leave is to be taken in school holiday periods.
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator and who can work well with contractors and other visitors to school. You must have the ability to meet deadlines and work in a busy environment calmly and safely and have a positive outlook and cheerful personality.
You should have:
- A keen eye for detail, be able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of DIY/ handy person and maintenance skills
- Knowledge of cleaning practices and procedures including prior experience of working with cleaning chemicals
- A working knowledge of Health & Safety issues
- The ability to maintain all required paperwork accurately and up to date
We are looking for someone who is well organised and can work independently and closely with the Head Teacher and School Business Manager, as well as possessing the ability to use their own initiative. The successful candidate will also be the main key holder with responsibility for the security of the site and lettings, as well as responding to out of hours call outs.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of commitment to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for staff, pupils and visitors to the school.
We can offer you:
- The option to live in the three bedroomed school bungalow at a significantly reduced rate
- A welcoming and friendly school that values everyone
- A supportive, happy & cohesive staff team and Governing Body
- The opportunity to make an outstanding contribution to our school and The Flying High Trust
- Wonderful children who are friendly, enthusiastic and positive in their learning
- Supportive parents
- Everything we do is focused on giving every child the best possible start in life, irrespective of background, race, gender, culture or ability. Children have one chance at education – we aim to make it the best!
Training will be provided and a commitment to ongoing professional development is essential. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and recommended; please call the school to book
For an application form please either email email@example.com or follow link to school website, http://www.ernehale-jun.notts.sch.uk/ then click on Vacancies to download an application form. Full job descriptions and further details are available are also available here. Paper application forms will not be sent out.
Please send all completed application forms to Tamzin Mistry, School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th march 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 1st April 2020
This vacancy is closed to applications.