Early Years Class Teacher
The children, staff and Governors of this happy, successful and popular school are looking for an excellent, committed and enthusiastic teacher to work at our school, initially this would be with a reception (F2) class.
We would love to hear from you if you see yourself as a practitioner who is:
- a passionate teacher who motivates and excites the children to learn
- able to deliver a creative, broad and balanced curriculum
- can track progress and success
- a confident communicator with colleagues and parent/carers
- can create the best possible learning environment and deliver stimulating, engaging lessons where their pupils can thrive and learn
- experienced at helping children reach high standards by providing challenge and consistent expectations
- able to work effectively and contribute to a team
- able to embed our ‘Work Hard. Be Kind’ mantra into their everyday practice.
Birklands will offer:
- An energetic and imaginative place where children are well behaved and share a love for learning
- Support from a forward thinking and innovative leadership and MAT team
- An opportunity to work with talented and committed and supportive staff, who work together for success
- Children who are happy, enjoy school life, are motivated, well behaved and enthusiastic to learnA truly inclusive ethos and shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for every learner
- Excellent support for your personal and professional development.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have an understanding of the Early Years Foundation stage requirements including knowledge of development matters and letters and sounds
About the Nova Education Trust:
Birklands is one of five primary schools that are part of the Nova Education Trust.
Nova Education Trust is a dynamic Multi Academy Trust Group based in the East Midlands. Our Trust is rapidly becoming known for effective school improvement. For more information please visit our website http://www.novaeducationtrust.net
With a range of schools in the trust serving a variety of different communities, opportunities for career progression and wider professional experiences are extensive. We have outstanding CPD provision across our schools, supported by our Teaching School Alliance, which links over 25 schools together, sharing effective practice and developing new models for staff development. We also have a unique programme designed to provide middle and senior leaders with all the skills required to develop their careers.
To apply for this role please visit the vacancies section of the Trust website, http://www.novaeducationtrust.net/ or www.birklandsschool.co.uk and complete an online application form. Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Celia Smith, Head of School on 07701008072 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th March 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.