Starting September 2020
The Governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic NQT practitioner to join our hardworking, creative and supportive team. This post is temporary for one year in the first instance pending a review of our staffing structure as we grow into a group three school.
Heatherley Primary is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted October 2017) in a popular residential area. We are passionate about providing our children with the best start in life with opportunities to learn at all stages of their development and we are looking to appoint someone who can share our passion.
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher with a good sense of humour? Do you want to work as part of a team to provide highly effective and engaging learning for our children? Does this sound like you? If so, we can offer you in return:
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff who are motivated and committed
- A welcoming working environment
- Well behaved and happy children who enjoy coming to school
Visits to our school are very welcome. These will be held at 4.00 pm on Tuesday 24th March and Thursday 28th March. Please telephone the school to make an appointment.
Application forms and further details are available from our Business Manager, Mrs Tracy Smith, via e mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01623 420244
Closing Date: 17th April 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.