Senior Joint Market Sustainability Development Officer
This role is focused on leading market communications/ engagements - leading and doing the big conversations and drawing views together across health and social care, working with experts with lived experience at the heart of change (Grade C - indicative grade subject to full evaluation)
Market Shaping Team
We are excited with the opportunity to resource a small but very focused market shaping team and we are looking for a Joint Market Sustainability Team Manager (Contracting/ Commissioning) to lead this team. The resources are in place for a 12- month fixed term bases, but with the view to trying to secure longer term funding from key partners over a longer period of time.
Market Shaping cuts across strategic commissioning, quality and contracts, in supporting the delivery of a fit for the future health and social care marketplace, a place where people can live, life well, in communities people call home.
The role of the market shaping team will be to lead and support the development and delivery of our market shaping framework, market sustainability strategy and supporting market position statements, working a collaboration with health and social care partners, and people with lived experiences.
A full market shaping programme of work is being developed, to deliver our ambition and the team will be critical in ensuring we are successful in its implementation. The team will report into the market shaping lead and work alongside as peers with commissioners and operational services (internal and external market facing), and drive as market shaping champions preventative change across the marketplace.
Market Sustainability outcome – “A vibrant responsive sustainable marketplace, focused on people outcomes, outcomes that make a difference to people, that supports choice, wellbeing, independence, high quality and is affordable”.
What are we looking for?
- If you are someone that is driven and focused on great prevention and improving the lives of people across our marketplace and you have a good understanding of the pressures, we are experiencing.
- If you are good at seeing the longer-term vision to ensure people are supported in their communities, to live a life well and want to support the market shaping programme.
- If you are someone that feel your skills really do transfer to market shaping well and you can add value to how services should look like now and looking forward.
- If you have an eye for detail and know how to translate that detail into great forward- thinking plans.
- If you are a person – who have done great outcomes-based work, that really did change a person’s life.
- If you are a forward-thinking person, who communicates really well, through an eye for design, and can translate well you’re thinking across organisational levels of leadership.
- Are you a great team player, and really work to drive prevention forward in all you do and all you are about?
- Do you have a great relationship with our health and care partners, and have delivered something that improved outcomes for people?
- Are you good at seeing the connections across our market and services, that really does drive prevention working in a co-productive and collaborative space?
- Have you led some dynamic forward -thinking commissioning work, that really did deliver change and great outcomes?
Then why not apply, we would welcome hearing from you
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full-time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
Nottinghamshire County Council strives to ensure that it goes beyond the requirements of the Equalities Act and prides itself on being accredited as a Disability Confident Leader Organisation.
Therefore, the County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation.