Unqualified Teacher - Primary
Applications are invited for the post of an Unqualified Teacher. This is to provide classroom cover for PPA, allow leaders to undertake monitoring activities and cover teacher absence. When not being used for cover, you will provide administrative support as required.
You will need to be flexible, have a desire to work with young people and a calm and authoritative manner. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is considering a career in teaching or for someone qualified but seeking further school experience.
The successful candidate will have:-
• A commitment to supporting high quality learning opportunities
• High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards
• Good organisational skills and demonstrate a flexible approach to working practices
• A positive vision of children’s education and development
• Skills to work collaboratively with a teaching team
• A commitment to developing their own skills
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful pupils who are keen to learn
• A strong commitment to high quality professional development
• The opportunity to work collaboratively within the L.E.A.D Academy Trust
• A supportive Academy Governing Body
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust was established in 2011 with a clear aim: to deliver outstanding school leadership to release every pupil’s full potential. Recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, the Trust currently comprises 25 schools across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
Join us and you can expect an excellent benefits package including salary sacrifice schemes, access to counselling and support provisions through the Employee Assistant Programme and a very generous local authority pension scheme.
Due to the school break, visits to the school are welcome in September, before shortlisting occurs.To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Sally Hade on 01636 680040 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 30th September 2022
Please send a completed application form and covering letter (2 A4 page limit) to: firstname.lastname@example.org An application form can be downloaded below.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.