Do you want to work in a hugely successful, forward-thinking school? Are you motivated to lead and support others as part of our Mapplewellian family? Are you passionate about ensuring that children get the highest quality education and relentless in your drive for excellence? If you answered yes, then we may well be the school for you!
The search is on for a positive, motivated Office Administrator to join our fantastic team! We are looking to appoint someone who can meet the challenges of a range of demanding, wide and varied tasks.
Mapplewells Primary and Nursery School, is part of The Flying High Partnership which consists of two distinct parts: Flying High Trust and Flying High Futures. Flying High Trust is a Multi Academy Trust of 31 primary schools across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Nottingham City. Our Flying High family work hard to deliver the best possible opportunities to our children. Through this partnership we are proud of our achievements and are recognised as one of the highest performing Multi Academy Trusts (MAT) in the
country. Flying High Futures provides professional learning internally for staff across the Trust, and externally through Department for Education national programmes. Forming part of Flying High Futures is the Flying High Teaching School Hub, Flying High English Hub, and the Flying High cohort of Inspiring Leaders teacher training.
We are looking for someone who is excited to be a part of this partnership, who has excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to juggle competing demands and who can build positive relationships with stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is well organised, positive, and caring
• Is passionate about customer experience and excellent service
• Is hard working, passionate, and keen to be part of a dedicated and motivated team
• Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Enthusiasm, energy, integrity, and professionalism
• Enjoys being part of a team within the whole school setting
• Works hard and is willing to go the extra mile
• Is a team player with an eye for detail
• Has a sense of humour
What we can offer:
• A full induction programme specific to the needs of the child(ren) you will be working with
• Amazing, articulate, hardworking and enthusiastic children who are proud to be Mapplewellians
• Support to develop you within this role, to be the best you can be, and to help you develop for your next career step
• A supportive and passionate team with a great sense of humour who put the needs of the children first
• Quality CPL opportunities including in house inclusion support and external agency training
• A supportive and friendly community of parents and governors
• A school that is forward thinking and really open to new ideas
• An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
• A varied job where no day is the same!
• An organisation committed to supporting and enabling all staff
Your core duties will be:
• Provide administrative and other support to meet the operational needs of the school. Be a welcoming and supportive point of contact for visitors, parents, teachers and staff ensuring a positive first impression of the school
• Undertake financial administration – raising orders and goods received notes and communicating with the finance central processing team
• Manage the administration of pupil data through the MIS (Scholarpack) and paper files
• Support with personnel administration as directed by Office Manager
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). Please contact our school office on 01623 455949 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about Mapplewells Primary and Nursery School including how to apply and application packs please visit https://www.mapplewellsprimary.co.uk/job-vacancies/ Alternatively, they can be requested by contacting the school by telephone on 01623 455949 by email email@example.com or by downloading below.
Closing date: 3rd October 12pm
Interview and Assessment: Thursday 6th October
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and workload of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of teamwork across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
Mapplewells Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors’ welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.