Class Teacher x2 - Maternity Cover
Job Title Maternity Covers from January 2023. Initially for 2 terms.
Can you inspire children to be the best they can be? Heymann Primary and Nursery School is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers to join our happy and supportive team.
Heymann Primary & Nursery School has a strong staff, committed to raising standards and taking the school forward. You will find our staff very welcoming, the children keen to learn and that there is a friendly and positive ethos throughout the school.
We are a founding school within Equals Trust. We are seeking to appoint two fulltime teachers to cover maternity leaves in Year 4 and 5. These are needed from 1st January 2023. These initially will be for two terms.
We are looking for two excellent teachers who :
- Have high expectations and standards
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2
- Have experience of teaching children with English as an additional language
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are imaginative in their teaching and passionate about children having high quality learning experiences
- Are committed to ensuring that each child has the best possible school experience
- Are forward thinking, energetic, reflective and highly motivated
- Are committed to working and planning in a team
- Can use technology confidently in their teaching
We can offer you:
- Happy, well-behaved enthusiastic children
- Supportive and innovative staff
- A welcoming and caring ethos where everyone is valued
- A friendly working environment
- Opportunities for CPD and a culture of sharing good practice within and across other schools
- Committed and supportive governors and parents
- The opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers and teaching assistants within school and within the Equals Trust.
- Please contact email@example.com for an information pack and application form.
Visits are most welcome and can be arranged with the school office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0115 9145035 Key stage 1 option.
Our school website will also give you a flavour of Heymann Primary & Nursery School which also has a link to our blog. (www.heymann.notts.sch.uk). You may also be interested in Equals Trust (EQT). Click here to find out a little more about EQT www.equalstrust.org
To apply please visit the Trust website vacancies page or e mail: email@example.com for an application pack. Closing date Monday 10th October 2022 at noon.
Please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying letter embracing the following theme (no more than 750 words): ‘What do you see as your priorities when teaching your class?’
Closing date Midday Monday 10th October 2022
Interview w/b 10th October 2022
Heymann Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks and suitable references in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Please be aware that online searches will be conducted on all shortlisted candidates.