Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Required from January 2020.
The Mount Church of England Primary School are looking for an innovative and motivated full time RQT who wants to be part of a school with a Christian and inclusive ethos at its heart.
The Mount is a very rewarding place to work. It provides an innovative, evolving and creative curriculum, where all pupils are supported to achieve their potential. Its nurturing ethos and inclusive atmosphere which it creates is based on the belief that every child is entitled to an education which inspires them not only to succeed, but also to develop a long-lasting commitment and passion for “lifelong learning”.
The successful candidate will teach in Lower Key Stage 2 and lead a curriculum area. They will take responsibility for the provision planning for children and will play an active role in working with us in our continual endeavour to provide our children with the best education possible.
In order to fulfil this role our new teacher will:
- Have a thorough knowledge of good teaching and learning in Key Stage 2.
- Be totally committed to inclusive practice.
- Have high expectations of both achievement and behaviour.
- Be a reflective teacher, who is constantly striving to improve.
- Be a natural communicator with an enthusiastic and creative approach.
- Ability to work as part of a team and able to use their initiative.
- Build positive relationships with children, staff and parents.
- Take pride in creating a stimulating learning environment.
We will offer:
- A diverse community where individual difference is celebrated.
- A very creative and caring environment, where every individual is valued.
- Children who are proud of their school and their achievements.
- A great team of committed, friendly and hardworking staff and governors who want to provide the very best opportunities for our children.
- Parents who are very much a part of the school community.
- Strong support and professional development to enable you to develop further as a school leader.
- A team with a great sense of humour.
We recommend that you visit the school website to find out more about our school www.mountcofeprimary.co.uk
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01636 688166 or by email at email@example.com to make mutually convenient arrangements to visit.
Closing date: 4 November 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 11 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.