To begin January 2020
We are looking for an effective Teacher who has a strong knowledge of EYFS or the National Curriculum. The post could be EYFS, KS1 or KS2 for the right candidate
The successful candidate will need to hold Qualified Teacher status. Suitable for both NQTs or experienced teachers.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Committed to making a difference
- Passionate about children’s learning
- Has a flexible approach to working throughout school
- Has an ability to foster strong relationships with parent/carers and other professionals.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic team member who will be joining a dynamic team. We require a hard-working, sensitive, engaging and vibrant professional to work with our fantastic children.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for further details or an application pack on 01623 842223 or via email at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 25 October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.