School Business Manager
Our Governors wish to appoint a passionate and committed School Business Manager to join our team in the Autumn term 2019 and travel with us as part of our senior leadership team, leading on our journey to becoming a ‘beacon’ school, a hub of learning within the local community. Our motto ‘be true to yourself’ is at the heart of our vision – is this opportunity right for you?
At High Oakham Primary School, we strive to inspire and motivate children to become adults who contribute back into our local community and the wider world – is this an ethos that you agree with?
Are you an enthusiastic, forward thinking, leader with high expectations, excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to drive a strong team?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, we would love to hear from you, especially if you have a good sense of humour, want to enjoy coming to work and most of all want to make a difference!
In return, we can offer you:
- Fantastic children, who are keen to learn and are a pleasure to work with.
- The chance to take a central, senior role in shaping the future of a large primary school in an ever-changing educational climate.
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
- Supportive management and Governance, with ambitious expectations.
- An experienced full-time admin assistant and part time clerical assistant.
- An established culture where everyone works together to improve children’s opportunities and staff skills and confidence.
- A strong sense of community and belonging where everyone is valued.
- Effective working partnerships with our local cluster of schools.
- Excellent wider CPD opportunities through our links with local hubs and our membership of the Candleby Lane Teaching School Alliance.
Prospective applicant visits are warmly welcomed. Please visit the vacancies page of our school website to download an application pack – www.highoakham.co.uk/vacancies/
If any further information is needed, please email email@example.com
Closing date: 12 Noon, Wednesday 30 October 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 30 November 2019
Interviews: provisionally Wednesday 6 November 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.