Level 2 Support Worker
Early Support Service’s aim is to give young people: a voice, a choice and the opportunity to increase their independence. We work in a person-centred manner with the young people at the heart of all we do.
Would you like to come and work with our service to offer individualised support to these young people?
We are looking for people who are:
- Committed, Enthusiastic, Patient, Creative, Dynamic with the ability to be Flexible and the availability to work evenings and weekends
- Understanding of disability, including; Autism, ADHD and Anxiety
- Able to provide personal care, practical support and social inclusion for young people
- Able to support young people in their own home, their local community and within group settings
We would offer:
- A comprehensive induction process with robust training opportunities
- Regular, formal and informal supervision
- Detailed plans of support for each young person, including risk assessments
For an informal discussion about the roles please contact: email@example.com or 0115 804 1262.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.