Administrative and Clerical Assistant
The governors of Bramcote Hills Primary School wish to appoint a talented and resourceful person to operate as an administrative and clerical assistant at this vibrant and successful school.
Skills and Attributes:
- Competent computer user
- Excellent skills in basic English and maths
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Ability to work under the direction of the School Business Manager but also use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Undertake switchboard and receptionist duties
- Administration of new school admissions
- Administration of instrumental music lessons
- Administration of the school attendance system
- Maintenance of school website and office diary
- Clerical support for the Head Teacher and other staff
- Administration of the school fund and petty cash
- Maintenance of pupil records
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Providing reprographic support
Applicants are warmly invited to arrange a visit by contacting the school office on 0115 9179226 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12:00 midday, Wednesday 4 September.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.