After School Club Assistant
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic assistant for our successful After School Club. The successful candidate will be required to start in January 2020.
Our after-school club is very popular with our families in school. We are needing a new member of the team to help with the following duties:
- Collecting children from class at the end of school
- Preparing food/drink for the children
- Interacting with the children (craft activities, games etc)
You will need to:
- Be enthusiastic, caring, hard working.
- Be self-motivated and have high standards of organisation.
- Have experience of working with children
- Be an excellent communicator
The successful candidate will have experience of working with children.
For an application form and details please email email@example.com
Closing date: 10am, Friday 13 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.