The Governors at Priestsic Primary and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Grade 3 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil that requires a tailored learning experience. This will involve working under the guidance of the school SENCo and other external agencies.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with children who have special educational needs and require personalised learning in order for them to achieve and be successful. You should have a good knowledge of the needs of young people and be able to adapt your approach in any given situation in order to support the pupil in their learning experiences.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is resilient
- Calm under pressure
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work under direction, yet flexible when required to be so
- Able to maintain a sense of humour
- Fully committed to the inclusion of all young people
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of the children at Priestsic Primary and Nursery School
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with a positive attitude
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Will fully participate in all aspects of school life
In return we can offer you
- A supportive and proactive team to work alongside
- A happy and welcoming working environment
- Extremely supportive, experienced and dedicated staff
- A well-resourced school
- A professional and dedicated governing body
- Fantastic children
If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of our developing school as it continues its journey to improve, and would like the challenge of working in a sometimes demanding yet always rewarding environment then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office on 01623 465705 or via email on email@example.com to make an appointment. Application packs are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:Thursday 12th December 2019 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 17th December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.