Required to start January 2020.
Are you an outstanding PA? Are you looking to take on a strategic role as part of a growing organisation?
Do you believe all children should have every opportunity to succeed and make every day count?
Do you have the perfect blend of skills to get the best out of people?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Flying High Partnership is looking to recruit a highly effective Education PA; an individual already operating to the highest standards of performance and looking to take the next step into a strategic role. Our partnership currently has twenty six primary schools across the East Midlands with further growth planned. This role will be instrumental in supporting the Flying High School improvement team and support us in our journey to be the best schools in the universe. As an integrated part of the school improvement team you will have the opportunity to see first-hand the impact of your work and the difference we together make to the lives of children.
Each of our individual roles has an impact on the future of our children and so, we put them at the heart of the decisions we make and the services we provide. Our aim in the Central Team is to work with our Head teachers, Senior Leadership teams and School Business Managers supporting them to successfully develop and improve school activity.
You will be supported by Director of Education to help support the administration and support to our school improvement team.
We can offer you:
- Support to develop within this role
- An opportunity to be part of a supportive, developmental partnership
- The opportunity for quality CPD and where appropriate career growth
- A varied job where no day is the same!
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
- Feeling part of supportive team and being part of the Flying High family
We are looking for someone who:
- Has considerable experience of working in a fast-paced organisation leading on diary management and scheduling, enabling the effectiveness of a wider team and cultivating true partnership across organisations
- Someone who can offer general administrative support to the Director of Education and DQASI team
- Someone who is organised in fulfilling business needs and being able to create reports, presentations and resources for a variety of audiences
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Has the ability to support in high level engagement meetings with the capability to document minutes and ensure all actions are delivered
- Strives to be the best they can be with a desire to support the ongoing development of the Flying High Partnership and to get the best out of everyone
- Someone who is passionate about what they do
- Can work effectively without direction
- Has an eye for detail
- Is relentless in ensuring deadlines are met, standards are maintained and that we remain connected and in true partnership with our schools.
We need you, your experience and your personality to deliver a high quality, proactive, practical service to our schools and central team whilst ensuring that the children’s education comes first and foremost.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Application packs are available by visiting our website or contacting us at the email address below.
If you want to know more or wish to discuss anything in more detail, please email Rebecca Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the Flying High Partnership or if you require any support in relation to the application form please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk
Closing date: 12pm, Tuesday 10 December 2019
Interview and assessment date: Tuesday 17 December 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.