Customer Service Advisor Level 2
We are looking for reliable, dynamic and quick-thinking individuals who are able to remain calm under pressure whilst processing information from callers in what can often be emotive and challenging situations.
If you have experience of dealing with customers, are great at multi-tasking and can demonstrate excellent communication skills this is a great opportunity to join our busy Customer Service Centre supporting the authority’s Adult Social Care and Health strategy and other key services.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking calls from residents and customers in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all calls are answered and information logged accurately in accordance with our procedures and policies
- Assimilating complex information from a variety of sources and making decisions
- Managing customer’s expectations
- Showing resilience whilst dealing with emotive subjects
What we are looking for:
- Proven computer literacy including keyboard skills and ability to use a variety of software
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate with a variety of customers over the telephone
- Team player
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
This will be a demanding role and you will be a dynamic individual who is able to hit the ground running and a desire to improve the lives and well-being of the people in Nottinghamshire will be a driving force in your application.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.