2 Midday Supervisors
Want to work with truly inspiring children in a state of the art, purpose built environment?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
We require two permanent Midday Supervisor to join our academy to supervise, care for and lead play with pupils in the dining room, playground and through the school during the lunchtime period. This we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and happy children who have a positive attitude to learning
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children realise their full potential
Purpose of the role:
To actively supervise the pupils in the dining room, playground and throughout the school premises during the lunchtime period.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To support the welfare, health and safety of pupils at designated times.
• To promote and foster good relationships between pupils.
• To challenge inappropriate behaviour and to provide pupils with boundaries of acceptable behaviour.
• To identify any causes of concern displayed by pupils and to report these to the senior midday supervisor and/or a member of SLT.
• To arrange for first aid to be administered.
• To oversee the cleanliness of dining areas e.g. clean up spillages and ensuring eating areas are hygienic.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details.
Application packs are available via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment 01623 415790
Closing date: 20th September 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.